TOO MUCH LAG

Post bug reports and perfomance issues here

TOO MUCH LAG

Postby BeckyFultz » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm sorry i missed the open invite to be a tester :( ...As it stands I still like this game, even though I've come across some very frustrating issues. The one in particular that has been bothering me the most is LAG. I will play for a good while and get a great deal of things done, then out of the blue all sorts of animals will start spawning everywhere and create tons of LAG. Goes on like this for several minutes, then I get the NOT RESPONDING message. I really would love to continue playing this game, but every time this issue comes up I wind up having to delete the whole file and re-download it...which causes me to lose all my progress and have to start from scratch. If there is any way to fix this issue please let me know. Also if there are any more open tester spots available I would love to have the chance to participate...Thanks, as always :D
BeckyFultz

Re: TOO MUCH LAG

Postby ErtyHackward » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:43 am

Hello! You can disable npc spawning by using "/npcspawn false" If you have too many of them try "/wipenpcs" It will delete all of them. The test is really open for everyone now so you already testing the game. Thank you :)
ErtyHackward
Utopia team

Postby BeckyFultz » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm still pretty new to this type of gaming...where do I use that code /npcspawn false? I tried putting it in the chat bar, but it says no such action...
Also I was wandering about playing on on of the multiplayer worlds..I have visited one, but was not able to do anything but walk around...I really like this game :D
BeckyFultz

Postby ErtyHackward » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:22 am

You need to type the command to the game chat. But you need to be server administrator to run this command. Do you play singleplayer game?
ErtyHackward
Utopia team

Postby BeckyFultz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Yes I play single player...
BeckyFultz

Return to Bugs and problems